This policy defines the relationship SleepingPills24x7.net personal data of users that we collect and receive, including information about your existing user experience on the products and services of the company. Personal data or personal information – nonpublic information that identifies you, such as name, address, email address or telephone number.
This policy does not govern the practices of companies that SleepingPills24x7.net does not own, and people who do not work in SleepingPills24x7.net. In addition, some related SleepingPills24x7.net companies have their own privacy policies.
The collection and use of information
SleepingPills24x7.net collects and stores your personal information if you: register on the company website, use our products and services, visit the company's website or the sites of some of our partners, as well as participate in promotions and sweepstakes.
When registering on our website SleepingPills24x7.net you will be asked to provide the name, address, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, gender and sector of occupation, interests and other information which the company will store and use it with your consent. The fact of the successful registration on the website itself is proof of this consent. After you register and log into our system under your account you will no longer have to SleepingPills24x7.net anonymous user.
To improve the quality of services provided and maintain communication with clients at the highest level SleepingPills24x7.net will use the abovementioned information for the following General purposes:
- To customize advertising and site content according to your preferences, fulfill your requests for use of products and services, to improve our service, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reports to internal and external clients.
- To collect, store and synthesize data to trusted partners who work with us or on behalf SleepingPills24x7.net within confidentiality agreements and form the external system of interaction with customers. These companies may use your data to help SleepingPills24x7.net to convey to you information or offers from us or from our marketing partners. However, they do not have any independent right to disclose your information to third parties.
- To confirm your request or provide you with information with information and recommendations on new products, services or stock SleepingPills24x7.net in the form of an online questionnaire from one of our business partners or subcontractors.
- To understand and save settings and user preferences for subsequent visits to the website.
- To control advertising on the website.
You can set your computer to notify you each time a cookie is created file. You can also completely disable the creation of these files. This can be done in the settings of the Internet browser (e.g. Internet Explorer). Due to the fact that the settings menu in different browsers differs, we recommend you familiarize yourself with the appropriate references section of your program.
If you disable cookies, this will reduce the efficiency of some functions of our website and can even result in incorrect operation.
Exclusion of liability
This web page belongs SleepingPills24x7.net but the company is not responsible for and does not guarantee the security and confidentiality of user data pages, links to which can be placed in the materials on our website. The very existence of such links does not create any obligations to third persons placed on her materials.
SleepingPills24x7.net reserves the right to periodically review and update this policy, so it does not lose its relevance. With the same purpose you are advised to re-read it as needed. Information about any significant changes we will publish on this website.